What do we offer?
There are three ways to explore the exciting environment of project finance at Kommunalkredit AG:
- Summer Internships: 10 to 12-week programme
- Winter Internships: 8 to 10-week programme
- Rolling Internships: up to 6 months (offered year-round)
Whether you are with us for two, three or six months, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive and in-depth insight into the project finance industry. To those taking part in one of our rolling internships, we offer the chance to rotate between different departments at our offices in Vienna and Frankfurt. In all of our programmes you will …
- experience different departments and have the opportunity to work in Origination & Execution, Sales & Placement or Markets;
- develop your technical knowledge in financial modeling, project analysis, loan documentation and/or market-related topics such as hedging, FX, swaps, ALM and FTP;
- work together with our senior team on specific transactions (ranging from senior debt to equity financing) assuming real responsibilities such as conducting market research, supporting credit processes, drafting client presentations etc.);
- be exposed to our senior management and clients;
- be assigned a mentor who will create a personal development plan with you and provide valuable career advice to ensure that you receive meaningful professional training in line with your personal goals.
If you have a real enthusiasm for project finance and wish to work in a creative, challenging and joyful atmosphere, we invite you to join us and become part of Kommunalkredit’s adventure. As an agile and dynamic bank we are constantly looking out for new talent to enrich our highly-qualified workforce. Could you be one of our future stars?
Who are we looking for?
Our programmes are suitable for talented and ambitious candidates seeking a challenging internship in the field of project finance/investment banking.
Qualifications & skills required:
- PhD or Master student/graduate in Economics or Engineering at/from a top-tier university with a track record of excellent academic performance;
- Previous experience in investment banking, structured finance or consultancy would be a plus;
- Fluency in English is essential (another European language would be advantageous);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word and Power-Point (modeling skills would be a plus);
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic team player with an international mindset.
Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
How to apply?
Candidates should apply via e-mail to newchallenge(at)kommunalkredit.at
- your curriculum vitae
- your cover letter
- your course transcript the names and contact details of your referees
How does the application process work?
The application process comprises the following two stages:
- Your application will be thoroughly reviewed by our team.
- You will be invited to an interview.
Deadlines for the submission of your application:
- Summer Internships: 30 April
- Winter Internships: 30 October
- Rolling internships: applications can be submitted throughout the year