Kommunalkredit is a specialist bank for infrastructure financing. It acts as a bridge between infrastructure developers and institutional investors, who are looking for asset classes with stable cash flows.
We combine the strengths of a bank with the know-how of an infrastructure specialist:
- We are a strong, effective and highly flexible specialist bank with short decision-making routes.
- We focus on high-quality infrastructure projects in the countries of core Europe.
- With our profound knowledge of the sector and our dense network of contacts, our main emphasis is on proprietary deal flow, which gives investors direct access to attractive projects.
- We have an efficient and effective risk management system.
- Through our subsidiary, Kommunalkredit Public Consulting, we benefit from the specialised know-how of 40 engineers with expertise in the fields of environment, energy efficiency, water supply and waste-water disposal as well as international consulting services.
We cover the entire infrastructure financing value chain, from project consultancy and structuring to financing and the placing of projects with institutional investors. Our core focus is on three segments: energy & environment, social infrastructure, transport.