Benefit from our strong acquisition, origination, structuring and portfolio management expertise. We offer institutional investors steady, long-term yield from infrastructure and energy investments that create value to communities. Our investors benefit from our strong partnerships with internationally recognised players in the debt fund sphere. Investments in infrastructure show low observed correlation with other asset classes with low volatility. In addition to low default rates, they also have significantly higher recovery rates than, for example, corporate assets. We provide a comprehensive set of tailor-made reporting services and support institutional investors in assessing their risk position.
- Stable valuation in highly volatile market environment
- Infrastructure debt profits from increasing interest rates and offers inflation protection at
the same time
- Direct access to an attractive asset pipeline
- Fast and transparent conversion of subscribed capital into yielding investments
- Alignment of interest via our own Co-Investments
- Stringent & regulated investment process, risk & portfolio management including a Solvency II/ORSA, CRA II compliant reporting and valuation process
- Managed by an independent Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in Luxembourg
Fidelio KA 1.
Our first sub-fund Fidelio KA Infrastructure Debt Fund Europe 1 is already closed and fully invested.
Years duration +
Senior Debt Investments
in European infrastructure
and energy projects
_ Energy & Environment
_ Communication & Digitalisation