- 2017: Kommunalkredit Austria AG
- 2018 Chief Executive Officer
- 2017 Member of Executive Board
- 1998-2015: Deutsche Bank AG
- Global Head of Asset Finance & Leasing
- Head of Structured Finance Germany
- Member of Global SF Executive Committee
- Member of CB & S Executive Committee Germany
- 1996-1998: NatWest Markets Plc.
- 1993-1996: BHF-Bank AG
- 1992: Dresdner Bank AG
Graduate of TU Darmstadt
Banking, Markets, Corporate Services (HR | Legal | Communication), Internal Audit
- 2001: Kommunalkredit Austria AG
- 2022: Member of the Executive Board
- 2020-2022: Executive Vice President
- Over 20 years in various capacities at Kommunalkredit in the areas of business development, M&A, digitalisation, project & process management, project financing, public finance
- 1994-2000: VA Tech Elin GmbH & Co KG
Finance, IT & Transformation
- 2021: Kommunalkredit Austria AG
- Member of Executive Board
- 2018-2020: Südwestbank AG: Member of Executive Board
- 2015-2018: BAWAG P.S.K.
- 2014-2015: Bain & Company Germany Inc.
- 2009-2014: Hypo Alpe-Adria Bank International AG
- 2007-2009: Accenture GmbH
- 2004-2007: Deloitte Audit Wirtschaftsprüfungs GmbH
Graduate of WU Vienna and TU Vienna
Risk Controlling, Credit Risk, Banking Operations, Compliance & Non-Financial Risk Management
The Executive Committee comprises
the Executive Board and Senior Management.
Head of Banking Structuring
Head of Markets
Head of Corporate Services
Head of Risk Controlling
Head of Banking
- Patrick Bettscheider, Chairman
Appointed by Satere Beteiligungsverwaltung GmbH; Managing Director Satere Beteiligungsverwaltungs GmbH
- Friedrich Andreae, Deputy Chairman
Managing Director Satere Beteiligungsverwaltungs GmbH
- Tina Kleingarn
Partner Westend Corporate Finance
- Jürgen Meisch
Managing Director Achalm Capital GmbH
- Martin Rey
Managing Director Maroban GmbH
- Alois Steinbichler
Managing Director AST Beratungs- und Beteiligung GmbH
DELEGATED BY THE EMPLOYEES‘ COUNCIL
- Oliver Fincke
- Peter Krammer
- Gerald Unterrainer
Kommunalkredit Austria AG is 99.80% owned by Satere Beteiligungsverwaltungs GmbH ("Satere"), and 0.20% by the Austrian Association of Municipalities.
The Austrian Association of Municipalities is the umbrella organization representing the interests of Austrian municipalities at the federal level. It represents 2,084 of the currently 2,095 Austrian municipalities.
Satere Beteiligungsverwaltungs GmbH is 55% and 45% owned by Interritus Limited ("Interritus") and Trinity Investments Designated Activity Company ("Trinity"), respectively.
Interritus was founded in 2014 as an investment company by Patrick Bettscheider to invest his own investment assets as well as those of family offices, foundations and large U.S. foundations focused on long-term investments and active in the European financial services industry. Patrick Bettscheider is Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Kommunalkredit Austria AG, former founder and majority owner of MainFirst Bank AG, previously Head European Equities of Deutsche Bank AG and former member of the Executive Board of Julius Bär & Co. AG. Patrick Bettscheider is the Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) of Kommunalkredit Austria AG as defined by the Austrian Economic Owners Register Act (WiEReG).
Trinity is an Irish domiciled investment vehicle managed by Attestor Limited. Attestor is a London-based investment manager pursuing a fundamental value investment strategy with a particular focus on Europe. Attestor's investment philosophy focuses on long-term capital appreciation and manages assets primarily for foundations and family offices. Friedrich Andreae is Attestor's representative on the Supervisory Board of Kommunalkredit Austria AG.
The strategy of Kommunalkredit Austria AG's owners is long-term oriented in order to create sustainable added value for all stakeholders.
*On 07/02/2023, Kommunalkredit announced that Scandinavian investor Altor will acquire an 80% majority stake in Kommunalkredit.